Saturday, February 8, 2014

We need Him every hour

I'm not a big fan of the cold. I'd happily live in a tropical climate all year long. My husband says, "Oh, but you'd miss the seasons!" No, not really. I could live quite happily in 12 months of summer on a tropical island!

Sometimes where I live it seems like our winters are so long that spring will never arrive. Life can be like that, too. Some times in life we have the sunshine and sometimes the rain. Sometimes the rain seems to last too long. It is wonderful to know that we have our Father in Heaven for all the seasons of our life.  He is ready to hear our prayers, help and bless us. May we turn to Him in all the seasons of our life. -Krista B.

Special thanks to me + him for sharing this wonderful quote on their blog: 
http://stephanie-rhettbeswick.blogspot.com/2014/01/every-hour.html