Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Sabbath Day is a Delight


My husband and I both love to have family time together on Sunday, but considering he is agnostic, we each have different views of what activities are appropiate on this day. It was for this reason that I had been praying for weeks prior to General Conference that someone would speak on the subject of the Sabbath day so I could gain more insights on how to keep the Sabbath day holy and still spend quality time with my family--and have it be something that my husband would participate in.

Well, my prayers were answered directly through the very last talk! I knew in that special moment that my Father in Heaven had heard my heart's desire. Through the words of the Apostle It was like He was speaking to me personally.

Now I can always go back and read/listen to Elder Nelson's talk when I have a question on how to proceed on His Holy Sabbath Day.

Click on Sabbath Day is a Delight-Elder Nelson for the entire talk.